суббота, 22 сентября 2007 г.

+


Hooray My Birthday !
labels: Feelings
hooray.. hooray.. tomoro is my holiday !!

posted by Aobisi at 11:10 AM | 5 comment(s) | grab me |



Monday, March 26, 2007
MushRooms from ActionCity
labels: Misc


i am wearing this in office.. NOW.. cute right.. hee..
Action City



posted by Aobisi at 5:27 PM | 2 comment(s) | grab me |



You See It ? Rain Is Coming.
labels: Cheeky, Misc
Self-Claimed JB 'Rain'.. Purposely act cool somemore.. you see it coming ? yeah.. i saw it coming.. Raining like hell this morning !! no wonder !!



posted by Aobisi at 1:42 PM | 2 comment(s) | grab me |



Aries Daily Horoscope
labels: Feelings
Stand up for yourself and your rights. Challenges are not there to throw you off but, instead, to help you realize your potential. With an open mind and a warm heart, there's nothing you can't accomplish today.

Great Success !! I like today !!

posted by Aobisi at 10:11 AM | 0 comment(s) | grab me |



Thursday, March 22, 2007
Organised Working
labels: Cheeky, Misc


Alvis's Point of View : The Organised vs The Not-Organised
Mark's Point of View : The Not-Working vs The Working

-.-


posted by Aobisi at 4:56 PM | 0 comment(s) | grab me |



Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Korean DHL Advert
labels: Feelings, Misc
Rating : PG (Parental Guidance)



I find this advert soild & nice. It really send their message across. Do you know what messsage ?

Feeling : Nice..


posted by Aobisi at 3:27 PM | 0 comment(s) | grab me |



Monday, March 19, 2007
麻坡的華語 Muar Chinese
labels: Cheeky, Misc
Rating : M16 (Sexual Content/Language)




posted by Aobisi at 1:37 PM | 4 comment(s) | grab me |



Renci 2007 - Stunt Failed
labels: Feelings
sigh.. dun feel good abt it.. for those who watched the renci 2007 stunt done by fa shi.. yeah.. the stunt failed.. but the call should not stop.. pple keep asking me.. what happened.. well.. there is NO problem wif the rope.. there is NO problem wif the equipment.. technically on our side.. there ain't any problem.. there are alot of reasons to why ascending ropes can fail.. just to name afew..

1. physically has not recovered
2. the technique is wrong
3. too many restrictives hinderly movement

well.. i foresee more pple asking me more questions.. so think i better write a default what to say tonite before i go sex my bed..

feeling : sianz..


posted by Aobisi at 1:28 AM | 1 comment(s) | grab me |



Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Today
labels: Cheeky, Misc
14th March 2007.. took half day leave.. went for Renci rehearsal at Mediacorp..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
before setting up.. saw Zheng Hui Yu & Adrian Pang rehearsing their change face change clothes performance.. and couple of other artists around waiting for their own performance..
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
i got my 1 yr ago bday present today.. haa.. no time to meet up wif my dear friend till recent renci show.. we are both busy wif our stuffs..





adidas shoe bag.. not bad.. i had a present that was last year and mend for this year.. my bday coming anyway.. =) thanks yvonne !
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
GuoLiang & ZhengRong tried our the rope ascending to verify how difficult it really was.. GuoLiang tried the double role.. ZhengRong tried the single role.. very difficult they commented.. of cos.. there were interview with me on the difficulties of role ascending..

"一般人來做這個項目是很困難的。如果沒有經過訓練,是沒有辦法完成任務的。我們登山專家也得經過訓練才能做得到。曾經有登山者在攀高時昏倒,可見這個項目是很耗體力的。"

look out for me saying these words..


posted by Aobisi at 11:41 PM | 3 comment(s) | grab me |



Monday, March 12, 2007
Acquaintance Not
labels: Misc
ac·quain·tance - Knowledge of a person acquired by a relationship less intimate than friendship....

Thats from www.answers.com.. a short cut&paste definition.. my friend kinda upset abt putting her as an acquaintance but not a friend.. hm.. i was puzzled.. its just a category name.. it doesnt really mean "Acquaintance" as in the real "Acquaintance".. ok.. maybe its abit insensitive on the usage of the word.. okok.. changing the category name..